Introduce Yourself to Google
Once upon a time, SEO was all about keywords and keywords alone. These days, sophisticated Google algorithms are looking for the most reliable, up-to-date online sources of information. Search engines — and your customers — want to see rich content, social media interaction and links to your site from credible sources. SEO is no trick; it takes a great deal of time and effort.
My on-site SEO service for existing websites is designed to lay the foundations of strong SEO. I can:
- help you define a niche to target a specific audience.
- populate metadata and incorporate keywords into your website content.
- define the right keywords and subjects for your blog posts.
- suggest social media strategies.
- register your site with the relevant Google services.
- provide tips on how to drive traffic to your site, including social media, email and encouraging backlinks to your website.
Will You Get On Page 1?
If you're already blogging and fairly active on social media, but you're nowhere in search results, my SEO service should shoot you up the rankings. I've achieved page 1 for a number of websites.
If your website is small with very little content and no social media presence, I'll get you started on the road to achieving better rankings.
SEO miracles don't happen. Time, hard work and patience are the only way to become the authoritative site Google seeks.
To find out what SEO really means, read my SEO tips for small businesses.
We'll met in person or on the phone and chat about your business and audience. I'll then go away and work the right keywords into your website.
When I'm done I'll send you advice on how to improve your rankings over the coming months and years.
How Much Does it Cost?
My on-site SEO service costs £350.
I SEO Squarespace, Wix and Wordpress websites, and maybe more. Try me.